The Kaduceus Foundations of Health Science Program meets the high school requirements and state standards for any introductory Health Science course. Offering both tangible and online curriculum, this step-by-step, interactive curriculum is perfect for the “brand new from industry” teacher, or anyone who might be asked to step into the classroom for the day or longer.
- FHS prepares students for additional Health Science courses.
- Heavy career exploration focus assists students in choosing the next course in their personal degree plan, or the next course in their personal coherent sequence.
- Kaduceus’ Executive Package includes the equipment necessary for all the hands-on daily activities outlined in the course curriculum.
- We recommend this program be taught by a health science teacher.
- Students may take this course as early as the eighth grade.
FHS prepares students for two exams:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
Students will learn:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Soft skills
- Resume writing
Students will learn and practice:
- Vital Signs
- First Aid